- Students are admitted on the understanding that they will remain in the school at least for the entire academic year.
- Notice of withdrawal must be given in writing at least one month in advance. If apparent desires to withdraw the child from the school before the end of the school year, the fees for the entire academic year should be paid.
- Discretionary Expulsion/Removal
- Misconduct may result in removal from the regular educational setting in the form of routine referral or a formal removal. The Principal could resort to in-school suspension or out-of-school suspension.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority by the par- ents is sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
- Any student, whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory, will not be allowed to continue in the school.