- Attendance is obligatory. In case the child is absent he/she should get the sanction of ‘leave application’ from the principal before the beginning of the class. Parents must also clearly state the reason for absence in the Leave Record of the Handbook.
- No student who comes late shall enter the class without obtaining the signature from the principal in the ‘late note’. On the next day parent / guardian must put signature in the specified space. Failure to do so invalidates the application.
- If a pupil is absent continuously for 15 working days without previously obtaining leave his / her name will be removed from the rolls and usual admission fee will be charged if he/she is to be readmitted.
- When a child is ill he / she should not be sent to school. This holds good for test and examination days also
- Necessary exemption may be given for absence on medical grounds. Proper medical certificate should be presented as soon as the child returns to class.
- Continued absence without leave will render a student liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls.
- Students are not allowed to go out of the campus during school hours including recess time.
- No student will be sent home even in emergency unless an authorized person comes to take him / her home.
- We follow a strict time schedule. Please adhere.